Scott Wojciechowski has a fifteen+-year career as a Physician’s Assistant that spans cardiology, cardiovascular surgery and emergency medicine working for clinics and physicians throughout Central Florida. For the last few years, we have been fortunate to include him as a vital part of the team at Village Heart & Vein Center. Scott received his Physician’s Assistant Degree at the University of Alabama and his Bachelor of Science Degree at Pittsburg State University. He is licensed as a Physician’s Assistant with Prescription Privileges in Florida and holds certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Basic Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
Mr. Wojciechowski's Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Physician Assistant Degree, University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Pittsburgh State University